We are a growing company and part of a growing industry always interested in speaking with motivated, energetic professionals in search of a rewarding career in the pest control industry. You are invited to review our standards for employment after which, we hope you will feel compelled to submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
At Pestex we are an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to the disciplines of a drug free, smoke free workplace and all applicants are subject to thorough background checks, motor vehicle reports and drug screening. After reviewing our provisions for employment, simply send your resume and cover letter by fax (617-332-5135), mail (Pestex, Inc. 259 Walnut Street, Ste. 7, Newtonville, MA 024600) or use the contact form on the right. Or you may contact us at 617-332-3344 to schedule a time to complete an on-site application for employment. All candidates for employment must be professional, conscientious, and dedicated to the opportunities we provide. You must be able to interact well with others and customer satisfaction must be an integral part of your culture.
PROVISIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT:
- You must be dependable and hard working.
- Honesty and integrity must be vital to your character.
- You must be motivated and energetic.
- You must be detail oriented.
- All applicants are subject to the following:
- A thorough criminal background check.
- Pre-employment drug screening.
- Extensive reference and character screening.
- Multiple interviews.
- A Motor Vehicle Report.
Start down the road to a rewarding career at Pestex. Send us your resume or previous job history and experience, along with your contact information.
PEST CONTROL TECHNICIAN:
Pestex is always interested in meeting dedicated and conscientious men and women seeking active employment as service technicians in the Boston area.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be able to read and write and speak and comprehend the English language.
- Be a U.S. citizen or authorized to work in the United States.
- Be a high school graduate
- Have a valid motor vehicle driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Be a non-smoker
- Be detail oriented with paperwork and documentation
- Be a skilled communicator
- Be in good physical condition; able to lift and carry 50 pounds and climb ladders and maneuver through crawl spaces and attics.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
To be eligible you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or authorized to work in the United States
- Be a high school graduate
- Work well with others
- Have a minimum of one year of accounts receivable and/or relevant office experience
- Have a working knowledge and competency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet…
- Be a proficient communicator with excellent phone skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete work in a timely fashion