Additional Pest Control Services in Boston
Take Back Control of Your Home
Pestex Services in Boston
Premium Pest and Wildlife Control Solutions
As a leader in the pest control industry, Pestex has access to the highest quality pest treatment services and equipment on the market. Our Boston area pest control team never sacrifices quality for growth, which is why you can always expect to have your home treated with the latest and greatest services around.
Some of our pest-free systems and services include:
- Commercial Services: Using an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategy, we eliminate existing pests and prevent future infestations in all types of commercial properties, including restaurants, retail stores, office buildings, commercial kitchens, and more.
- Sentricon® With Always Active™: This system targets and eliminates termite colonies, so you can enjoy a termite-free home.
- Select TCS Tick Boxes: These bait boxes hold insecticide and attract tick host animals (such as chipmunks and mice). Once the host animals are inside of the box, the ticks are exposed to the insecticide, resulting in the elimination of up to 97% of ticks. Host animals are not harmed.
- Pestex Armor Shield: This permanent, custom-built aluminum exclusion system keeps pests out of your home for the long-term and without chemicals.
- Pest D-Fence Mosquito and Tick Program: Using both conventional and organic treatments, the Pest D-Fence monthly program reduces mosquito and tick populations by up to 90%.
- Perimeter Defense Program: This program includes a pesticide ant treatment around your home’s foundation as well as professional recommendations for preventing future ant infestations.
- Wildlife Trapping Program: Using safe and humane methods, we remove woodchucks, skunks, racoons, opossums, squirrels, and other wild animals from your property.
- Annual Home System: This program includes 3 treatments (during spring, fall, and winter) to protect your property against existing infestations and prevent future invasions from taking place.