Wildlife Control Services in Boston
Custom Solutions for Any Wildlife Problem
Effective & Humane Wildlife Control
At Pestex, we understand how much havoc raccoons, bats, and other critters can wreak on your home or business property. From breaking into your trash cans to tearing up your attic, wildlife can create a good amount of property damage in a short time, not to mention the threat their presence can pose to human health. That’s why our experienced Boston wildlife control experts offer animal removal services to get your property back to normal as quickly as possible. We service residential and commercial properties throughout Boston and the MetroWest area, including but not limited to Hopkinton, Lexington, Concord, Natick, Newton, Cambridge, Wellesley, Somerville, Ashland, Wayland, Brookline, and Woburn.
Our wildlife removal service commonly removes the following animals:
- Bats: Though generally not thought well of, bats are important to the environment. They eat a variety of insect pests, including mosquitoes, and environmental protections require care be taken during removal and only during allowed times of year.
- Birds: Birds enjoy the comfort and protection of an open dryer vent. Nesting leads to health issues and fire hazards. We remove birds and nests, then disinfect the area, replace the dryer vent, and install a cover to protect against future bird activity.
- Racoons: Racoons have a voracious appetite for just about anything, including your trash. We’ll do a thorough inspection for dens in and around your home, then we’ll remove the animals, and sanitize any den areas found indoors.
- Skunks: Never mind how they smell, skunks are carriers of rabies, fleas and ticks. We’ll thoroughly inspect for harborage, remove the animals, and clean and sanitize the area. Our Armor Shield services can help.
- Squirrels: Squirrels can be highly destructive – they tear up insulation in various parts of the house, and cause fire hazards with nesting materials and gnawing on wires. Our Armor Shield services can help.
Effective pest control requires eliminating the openings pests are using to enter your home. We offer a variety of exclusion services, including masonry, stonework, and custom chimney caps, plus attic, basement, and crawlspace abatement services. With more than three decades in the pest and wildlife control industry, there is no problem that we haven’t been able to solve for local homes and commercial properties.