Many pests are known to hide away in dark and secluded areas, which means you might not actually encounter them in the event of an infestation. At Pestex, we recommend becoming familiar with the other common signs of an infestation to help you minimize the amount of damage your home faces.
Signs you need to schedule pest control in Wellesley include:
- Nests: Pests (such as rodents) will construct nests with just about any materials they can get their paws on. If you find nests anywhere on your property, you need to schedule a pest inspection.
- Property damage: Chewed-up plants, floorboards, food packaging, insulation, clothing, furniture, wiring, and other items in your home are a sure sign of an infestation.
- Droppings: Where there are pests, there are droppings. Pest droppings can range in size from tiny little grains to small pellets, so be on the lookout.
- Odors: Pest infestations are often accompanied by strong, musty odors. These odors are often the result of urine, feces, bacteria, and the pests themselves
- Strange sounds: A lot of pests are nocturnal, which means you might hear some strange noises at night.
- Erratic pet behavior: Our pets can often detect pests well before we can. If your pets are fixated on specific areas in your home for no apparent reason, it is worth investigating.
Pest infestations can put your home and family in serious danger, so it is important to have them treated right away. If you notice any signs of pests, reach out to Pestex straight away. Our technicians are skilled in locating, identifying, and treating all different types of pests.